Why Consistency is Your Number One Best Tool For Beautiful Skin
It doesn’t matter if we’re talking about your skin, competing in a sport you’re passionate about, your goal to graduate college, or your quest to master Julia Child’s Boeuf Bourguignon. If it’s worth achieving, it’s worth working for.
Big goals require effort – but just like if you’re trying to build muscle or lose weight, you can’t just hit the gym once a week and hope for the best. You have to put in consistent effort.
At Novuskin, we developed our membership model because we know that your skincare goals can only be reached with CONSISTENCY! What does consistency look like when it comes to having beautiful skin?
- Cleansing and moisturizing your skin every day
- Making good lifestyle decisions that contribute to having healthy skin
- Having regular skincare treatments that help you have healthy skin from the inside out
It would be great if any one of these things was enough on its own. And doing even one or two of these things is better than doing none of them.
Doing all three is like having a skincare SUPERPOWER!
Of course, we all age, we all have skin imperfections, we all struggle with texture issues, and we all struggle to be consistent with our skincare routines! Our skin won’t ever be completely perfect. But the goal is healthy skin for life!
And when we focus on having healthy skin on the inside, we are absolutely going to begin to see healthier, more youthful skin on the outside.
If you’re struggling to stay consistent with your skincare routine, you’re not alone. Here are our best tips to keep you on track.
- Keep your skin cleanser out on the bathroom counter or in the shower. This way, you have a visual reminder, and you remove the obstacle of actually getting your products out our the cupboard.
- If you easily forget to moisturize, try to keep a second bottle of your hydrator on your bedside table to use after you’ve climbed in bed.
- Put reminders in your phone on the days you want to use serums or masks. Bonus Tip: Don’t just dismiss the notification! Go do it right away!
- Make your next spa appointment at reception before you leave. If you say you’ll make the appointment when you get home, you might forget!
- If you need to cancel your spa appointment, make sure you reschedule right away!
- Set some habits that make it easy to keep up with drinking enough water. Every morning, fill a refillable water bottle and keep it with you throughout the day.
- Keep sunscreen with your makeup so you remember to use it every single day.
- Try out a new skincare product, mascara, or other beauty product you’ve been wanting. Let it inspire you to LOVE your skin!
The little achievements will eventually add up to BIG victories with your skin! Start by setting a goal to drink enough water, use sunscreen, and wash and moisturize twice each day for a full week. Then, make it a month! Pretty soon, you’ll begin to see the beautiful results you’ve been dreaming of!