Body Sculpting Laser Treatments
Whether you’re trying to lose weight, eat better, tone up, or anything else – bettering your health is always a journey. Building a better body takes time, effort, and patience, but there’s also lots you can do to move the process along!
Diet and exercise are a good baseline for any regime, but there are other options and treatments to consider as well. Body sculpting is something you can use to effectively complement your health and wellness journey.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting is a medical procedure that helps to shape and contour a particular area of the body. It’s not a weight loss method, though it’s often used by those on a weight loss journey.
What it can do is help sculpt and tone stubborn areas where diet and exercise aren’t as effective. It’s also great for getting rid of loose or excess skin after significant weight loss – and it’s less invasive than surgery! It’s a versatile treatment that’s suitable for all skin types.
Common areas for body sculpting include:
- Neck and chin
- Belly and flanks
- Love handles
We have a variety of body sculpting technologies, including Evolve X. This is a powerful body sculpting machine that provides fantastic results akin to liposuction. We also offer sessions with the MDI slimming machine. This device contours the body while targeting cellulite as well as unwanted fat cells.
Body Sculpting Laser Treatments: What to Expect
Body sculpting laser treatments are far less invasive and risky than actual surgery. The risks are minimal and it’s suitable for most. There isn’t much you must do to prepare or recover, but you’ll get the best results when you know what to do and expect!
How to Prepare
There are only a few steps you must take before coming in for treatment:
- Avoid getting sunburnt at all costs. Sunburnt skin will not react well to the laser and it would be quite painful. If the skin on the target area is burned, we may not be able to perform the treatment until it’s healed.
- Avoid creams and lotion. At least on the target treatment area, don’t apply lotions, creams, or any other topical products on the day of the procedure.
- You may need to stop or adjust certain medications before receiving treatment. Speak with your doctor about this before coming in for your session.
While most people are great candidates for body sculpting treatments, there are a few exceptions. If you’re currently dealing with any of the following conditions, we may not be able to offer body sculpting treatments:
- Currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Kidney disease
- Pacemaker or other electric implants
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Some autoimmune diseases like Lupus
- Heart disease or other heart problems
Body Contouring Results and Aftercare
A body sculpting session takes about 45 minutes on average. While all of our treatment options offer a painless procedure, everyone is different and you may experience some mild discomfort. Other than that, you don’t have to worry about much in terms of aftercare:
- You can safely resume regular activities immediately after treatment.
- If you’re at all sore or tired, you may want to rest for a few hours after and keep activity to a minimum.
- Ensure you’re drinking lots of water. Especially if you’re experiencing any mild soreness or tiredness, it’s important to stay hydrated.
While the treatments start working pretty quickly to help eliminate fat and sculpt your muscles, you can usually expect full results within a few months. Results are often expected to last quite some time, though the longevity of your results is largely up to you:
- Maintaining a healthy diet is crucial to keeping your mind and body strong and energized.
- Keeping some physical activity in your routine will help your results last. Whether this means going to the gym regularly, doing daily walks and yoga, or something else is entirely up to you!
- Body contouring can help your skin appear firmer, smoother, and more toned. To maintain tightness and optimal health in the skin, keep it clean and moisturized daily.
Cost of Body Sculpting Laser Treatments
Treatments like body contouring and others like it can be expensive depending on how much you need. This is why we created our membership model. Not only does this help you maintain consistency with your treatments, but it keeps costs down!
We offer various membership options as well as financing for some treatments. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with all your questions! We’ll go over all your options and help you determine a plan that offers the most effective and affordable treatments for you and your goals.
How to Choose the Best Body Sculpting Treatment
There are many different ways to go about body sculpting treatment and each option has different benefits. While the ultimate goal is to shape and sculpt stubborn areas of the body, our two machines offer different methods. The benefits and results are similar, but they differ in some specifics.
You can compare the two below to help you decide which is the best choice for you!
Evolve X Treatment benefits:
- Reduces diet-resistant fat cells
- Tones and tightens the body
- Sculpts muscles
- Promotes cellular regeneration and metabolism
- Body contouring
MDI Slimming Treatment Benefits:
- Reduces cellulite
- Contours and reshapes your body
- Tightens and tones the body
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Reduces diet-resistant fat cells
- Promotes cellular metabolism
Both devices are similar in terms of preparation and recovery/aftercare, so it really depends on what exactly you’re looking to get out of your body sculpting treatment. If you’re still unsure which one is best for you, our professionals are trained, knowledgeable, and ready to help you figure it all out!
The Body of Your Dreams is Within Reach
If you’ve been putting in lots of time and effort but still not seeing the results you want, don’t get discouraged! It’s easy to get down on yourself and want to quit, but there are plenty of options out there. Our body sculpting treatments are powerful, effective, and very low-risk.
We can help you tackle your most stubborn areas and put the perfect finishing touches on the body you’re after. Body sculpting is a fantastic way to complement weight loss/body-building efforts including healthy eating and active living. Get in touch today and you’ll be well on your way to your dream body in no time!